Sunday 13 July 2008

Absense

Hello all, very sorry for my long absense from WhoCrazy. From now on, WhoCrazy will be run as it was originally meant to be run, updated daily. Firstly, the repeats of Stolen Earth and Journey's End on BBC1? If not, you missed alot at the end of JE. A Sarah Jane series 2 trailer. See it? If not, it had a Sontaran (masked) running through a wood, a Sontaran (unmasked) staring, a clown with teeth (I think it had teeth), Sarah, Luke and.... well, I can't remember the rest. I don't think its on the net yet, but, I'll have a look. That's it for now, more posts in a few hours, going out first. Goodbye.

1 comment:

Rockin Liverpool Fan! said...

You can view it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJAfGgAZlHA

:) it also has:

Sarah Jane
Luke
Maria
Clyde
Rani
Sontarans
Clown
Graske
Man!
Man 2! (Lol)

plus it has a very Doctor Who trailer feel to it!