Friday 15 August 2008

100

So! Here it is! The 100th post. I just want to thank all my faithful readers and visitors to this site. Thanks for all the support and help you've given to get this far. So, without further or do, news!

Firstly, next year's 5 part Torchwood adventure making up Series 3 has been named 'Children Of Earth'. It has also been confirmed that Freema Agyeman will reprise her role as Martha Jones.

In other news, Steven Moffatt has won another (yes, I said another) award for his Series 3 episode, Blink.

An image of the new Plush Adipose toy has been released.

It will be released this September.



Some new Sarah Jane Adventures pictures have been released.



From the the clothes and set in the pictures, I think this will be Episodes 8 and 9, of which the synopsises are available in the July section.

So, that's all for now. Thanks for getting me this far everyone, and here's to another 100 posts!

No comments: